Cleaned up the prototype for PH sensor

wp_20170105_05_52_24_pro

I have made some changes to my PH Sensor project.  I moved it off the breadboard and did a bit of clean-up and soldered it on a perf board.  Much cleaner with screw down terminals for the external sensors.

One problem that I am having, that I have to resolve is that the probe is stuck on 2.5v.  Might be some problems with my wiring.  but it could also be the el-cheapo probe.  I’ll connect it to an Arduino and retest it outside of my project to see the results.

5165761483655009852

Here is the device in a saltwater fish pen monitoring PH to make sure the fish are in acceptable levels.

6182911483117872288

More to come.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s